SEND YOUR WRITING, PICTURES AND VIDEO TO nanikanablog(@)gmail.com

Do you know Banana Vinegar?

Do you know banana vinegar? Recently it has been on TV programs and magazines. Vinegar is known as a good ingredient for health, but banana vinegar is much better because banana is a perfect fruit rich in dietary fiber and in vitamins. Also it is a treasury of potassium to resolve fat, so you can expect to lose your weigh healthfully. You can find banana vinegar in some supermarkets or drug stores, but also you can make it by yourself. What you needs are just bananas, vinegar and sugar.








How do you take banana vinegar?You can mix it with milk or soy milk. It also tastes good to pour banana vinegar on yogurt or salad. Recently I take banana vinegar with yogurt every day, and I feel my skin has become beautiful!I make it by myself. I use cider vinegar and brown sugar, and these ingredients are more effective on our health and beauty than normal vinegar and sugar.
You can get more information on there websites.(In Japanese)
http://www.mokutaikyo.com/tatsujin/200604/c.htm
http://diet.vie-pure.com/food/banana-vinegar/
http://www.fiberbit.net/user/byouki/banana-su.html

I know banana vinegar. I have never eat it, but I want to try it in the near future.
If I ate it and could be slim, It would be so easy to be on a diet!

I did not know it.So I want to try to make it for my health and beauty.

I couldn't believe to eat banana with vinegar first, because I imagined just vinegar. Aithough I think that eating banana with just vinegar is not good, it sounds good to eat banana with cidar vinegar. I want to try to eat it if my skin become beautiful and I can lose my weight.

I have to try it!!!!I am going to attend my brother's wedding two weeks later. I have to beg the banana vinegar to help my diet and let me fit on my dress. (><)

Post a Comment

Nanikana Links

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates